Games, Start bubble breaker – UTStarcom PN-820 User Manual
START BUBBLE BREAKER
In the Home screen, press [Start], select Games,
then Bubble Breaker.
Set Bubble Breaker options
Bubble Breaker allows you to vary your playing
In Bubble Breaker, Press [Menu] [Options], and
select the following:
• Play Sounds: Turns game sounds on or off.
• Guest Mode: Enables guests to play without affecting the
• Style: Changes the style for new games as follows:
• Standard: the default mode of play where there is a set
number of bubbles that will not increase.
• Continuous: whenever a vertical set of bubbles has been
burst and the remaining bubbles have shifted over to the
right, a new, randomly selected column of bubbles will
pop up on the left, allowing a game to be played for an
extended amount of time.
• Shifter: when a set of bubbles has been burst, all
remaining bubbles to the top and left will shift down and to
• MegaShift: a combination of the shifter and continuous
styles where bubbles will shift down and to the right while
empty columns will fill on the left.
• Breakers: Changes the color of the bubbles from Colorful