Connecting to your pc, Create a dial-up connection – UTStarcom PN-820 User Manual
CONNECTING TO YOUR PC
CREATE A DIAL-UP CONNECTION
Every network connection is different. You should gather all of the
relevant information or network settings you need before starting this
1 In the Home screen, press [Start], select
Settings, press O [OK].
2 Scroll to Connections and press O [OK].
3 Select Dial-up and press O [OK].
4 Press [Menu] and select Add.
Enter the following information and press [Done].
• Description: enter a name for the connection.
• Connects to: select the network.
• Phone number: enter the phone number to be used to dial
• User name: enter your network user name, if required.
• Password: enter your password, if required.
• Domain: enter the domain name, if required.
Create a VPN connection
Create a Wi-Fi connection