Voice command, Using the voice command button – UTStarcom PN-820 User Manual
USING THE VOICE COMMAND BUTTON
The Voice Command Button is used to activate or cancel voice
• Press and release to talk or interrupt.
• Press and hold to cancel. (*Not available on all devices)
There are two ways to cancel voice recognition:
• Press and hold the Voice Command Button to cancel. (*Not available
on all devices)
• Press and release the Voice Command button then use the
• When Voice Command asks you a question, it will listen automatically
when it is done speaking.
• While Voice Command is listening, it displays a microphone icon at
the top of the screen.
• You may also press the Voice Command Button anytime during a
question to interrupt. Once the microphone icon is visible you may
say your answer.
To change the button:
1 Press Start ➞ (More ...) ➞ Voice Command
2 In Voice Button, select the button you want to
assign and press Done to accept.