Voice command, Phone and contact troubleshooter, Reading appointments troubleshooter – UTStarcom PN-820 User Manual
Page 258: Playing music troubleshooter
PHONE AND CONTACT TROUBLESHOOTER
These are common questions users have about using Voice command
with their phones.
I can’t use Voice Command during a call – Voice Command is
temporarily disabled during phone calls.
I say a contact name but it is not recognized –
• Contacts without phone numbers cannot be called. Make sure that
this contact has at least one phone number.
• Sometimes contacts are filed as a different name. Make sure that the
name displayed in the contact list is the same as the first, middle, last
name (or company) of the contact.
• Sometimes names have pronunciations that are not apparent to
Voice Command. Try changing the spelling of the name.
I can’t access my contacts – Contacts may become unavailable due
to insufficient memory. Try increasing the amount of program memory,
or synchronizing fewer contacts to the device.
READING APPOINTMENTS TROUBLESHOOTER
Calendar reminders are not being announced
• Verify that the Announce Calendar Reminders option is enabled.
• If you want appointments announced during meetings, make sure
that the Only during free time option is not enabled.
• See Personalization for more information on these options.
PLAYING MUSIC TROUBLESHOOTER
Playing the first song takes a long time – Store all your tracks in one
folder for fastest access to media.
My device cannot find my files – If your device cannot find files on
your storage card, try removing it and re-inserting it.