Voice command, Getting phone status, Getting voice command help – UTStarcom PN-820 User Manual
GETTING PHONE STATUS
You can set the ring volume and configure flight mode plus learn the
battery level, signal strength, date and time using voice commands.
• “What time is it?” to hear the current time.
• “What date is it?” to hear the current date.
• “What is my battery level?” to hear the current battery level.
• “Turn flight mode on” to turn on flight mode and disable all wireless
radios including Bluetooth, WIFI and cellular phone.
• “Turn flight mode off” to turn off flight mode and restore the
previous state of all wireless radios including Bluetooth, WIFI and
• “Set Profile <profile name>” to select the specified profile.
• “What is my signal strength?” to hear the current state of the phone
on the network.
• “What calls have I missed?”
• “What missed calls do I have?” to hear each missed call and reset
the missed call count.
GETTING VOICE COMMAND HELP
Context sensitive help is always available to assist you with the
currently available commands.
• “What can I say?”
• “What are my choices?”
WHILE LISTENING TO CHOICES, YOU CAN PUSH THE
VOICE COMMAND BUTTON TO INTERRUPT AND SAY
• “<choice>” to choose that choice