Battery usage, Battery charging, Battery removal – UTStarcom PN-820 User Manual
Make sure the battery is properly installed in the handset. Use all
normal cautions when working with a standard wall outlet.
Plug the AC Charger into a standard outlet.
Plug the other end of the AC Charger into the
bottom of your phone. The battery must be
installed on the phone.
• When you charge the battery with the phone power off, the
device will power on.
• The battery is not charged at the time of purchase.
• Fully charge the battery before use.
• It is more efficient to charge the battery with the handset
• The battery must be connected to the phone in order to
• Battery operating time gradually decreases over time.
• If the battery fails to perform normally, you may need to
replace the battery.
Again, place the battery on a flat surface and use an even, steady
pressure when removing the battery.
1 ❶ Pull the release latch upwards, lift up the
Remove the battery from the handset.
If the battery is not correctly placed in the compartment, the
handset will not turn on and/or the battery may detach during