Electronic scale printing options, Electronic scale printing options -17 – Kinze Grain Carts Rev. 7/14 User Manual
DATA DOWNLOADER (DDL) OPTION
The Data Downloader Kit option includes:
1. Module cable to connect indicator to downloader module.
2. Interface cable to connect downloader module to computer
serial “com” port.
3. Downloader module which plugs into memory converter cable
to store information and into interface cable to print information.
4. Program CD.
ELECTRONIC SCALE PRINTING OPTIONS
Three printing options are available for use with the electronic scale with print-ready indicator console:
1. Printer connected directly to the indicator console.
2. (GT 460 ONLY) USB Flash Drive to transfer data between indicator and PC with Windows Operating System.
3. Data Downloader Kit which stores information in a downloader module for remote printing using any computer and
printer with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista operating systems. Module stores up to 1600 lines (64K bytes) of load data.
These printing options allow recording of load ID number, time, date, and weight.
A power and data cable is included with printer.
See User’s Manual supplied with printer for additional information.