Kinze Grain Carts Rev. 7/14 User Manual
Lubrication and Maintenance
8. Reinstall linkage.
9. Adjust belt slide to within ⅛" of belts when tight.
10. Install all remaining parts removed in previous
steps in reverse order before operating cart.
4. Remove linkage bolt.
5. Push idler assembly away from belt.
6. Check and adjust spring dimension. See “V-Belt Tension Adjustment And Alignment”
NOTE: Replace V-belts as a matched pair.
7. Remove belts and install new belts.
Slide must not contact belts during operation. Do not use belt
dressing on V-belts. Keep all oil and grease off V-belts and belt
pulleys. Low belt tension will reduce V-belt life.