Row crop inside tire repair or removal, Row crop inside tire repair or removal -24 – Kinze Grain Carts Rev. 7/14 User Manual
Lubrication and Maintenance
ROW CROP INSIDE TIRE REPAIR OR REMOVAL
Complete tire/axle assembly must be removed In order to repair or remove inside tire.
NOTICE: Cart must be fully unloaded before axle/tire removal.
1. Make sure cart is on level ground firm enough to support weight of cart when raised. Hitch cart to tractor to
2. Place hydraulic jack under cart undercarriage/frame just ahead of tire/axle assembly. Mark position of axle front
and rear. Remove eyebolts that secure tire assemblies to front and rear undercarriages.
3. Raise cart until weight is removed from assembly and there is enough clearance between axle assembly and
undercarriage so tire/axle assembly can be raised slightly to remove.
4. Place blocking under cart at rear undercarriage/frame and lower jack until frame is supported by blocking. Place
blocking to provide a wide base of support.
Falling cart can cause death or serious injury. Care must be taken
to prevent pulling or pushing the cart off the support blocking while
removing and installing the assembly. Never work around or under
the cart with the tire/axle assembly removed.
5. Remove tire/axle assembly using a forklift or loader.