Upper vertical auger replacement, Upper vertical auger replacement -19 – Kinze Grain Carts Rev. 7/14 User Manual
Lubrication and Maintenance
1. Position the vertical auger in a horizontal position as illustrated.
2. Remove ¾" hardware from center of bearing, ⅝" spring plate hardware and ⅝" spring mounting hardware.
3. Remove spring plate, flange bearing and sleeve.
4. Pull auger out of the bottom of the auger housing.
5. Remove ⅝" hardware securing bearing spindle and remove bearing spindle.
6. Install bearing spindle onto replacement auger. Install replacement auger inside auger housing. Locate auger with
" (See Illustration) between bottom of hinge plate and end of auger assembly.
7. Reinstall sleeve, flange bearing and spring plate.
" Hardware And
UPPER VERTICAL AUGER REPLACEMENT
Bolt Auger Drive Lug Onto
Lower Portion Of Auger