Kinze Grain Carts Rev. 7/14 User Manual
Lubrication and Maintenance
8. Collapse belt tension springs by tightening nylon lock nuts.
9. Remove two bolts which secure idler assembly to
tower auger housing. Slide idler assembly to the side
for clearance to remove belt from lower pulley.
10. Remove belts and install new belts.
NOTE: Replace V-belts as a matched pair.
11. Reinstall idler assembly.
12. Release belt engagement by loosening nylon lock nuts.
13. Adjust belt slide to within ⅛" of belts when tight.
NOTE: Slide must not contact belts during operation.