Every few months, C : ij- i y 1 – SINGER 8019 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
every few months—
Lubricate parts behind the face plate, under
the arm top cover, and bottom of machine.
• Apply a drop of oil (but no more than a drop)
to all places indicated.
To Remove Face Plate
• Lower presser-foot lifter.
• Loosen screw A.
• Remove face plate by grasping it around
the bottom edge and pulling toward the left,
then down and away from machine.
To Replace Face Plate
• Replace face plate and tighten screw A.
• Return Presser-foot lifter to up position.
To Remove Top Cover
• Loosen Screws B, C, D, and E.
• Lift top cover up and remove it from machine.
To Remove Bottom Cover
Remove bottom cover from machine.