Maintenance, 17 draining, 18 servicing – Glow-worm Ultracom2 35 Store User Manual
0020112185_PROTO_13 - 01/11 - Glow-worm
- 42 -
• Compare the value measured with the values indicated in the
9 ± 0.2 %
10.1 ± 0.2 %
9.2 ± 0.3 %
10.3 ± 0.3 %
Safe combustion can only be verified by measuring
ratio. This must not exceed the value shown
in the table under the section "Maximum Rate and
• Replace the cap
• Replace the appliance front panel.
Note: following the replacement of the front panel, the CO
will change: you can check that the value "case on" is correct by
the values in the previous table.
1 Gas change label location
2 Data label location
• Firmly attach the gas replacement label to the appliance in the
corresponding location (1) on the electrical box.
• Depending on the gas replacement label, tick the type of gas
used on the sticker.
16.2 Restart - re-check commissioning
• Before putting the appliance into operation, follow the
instructions within the chapter Specific adjustment.
17.1 Heating circuit
1 Heating drain tap
• Open the heating drain tap (1) located under the boiler.
• Make an air intake by, for example, opening a bleed in the
• To just drain the heating circuit water contained within the
appliance, first close the heating outlet and return valves.
17.2 Domestic Hot water circuit
• Drain the
omestic Hot Water circuit by closing the cold-water
isolation valve on the wall mounting jig.
• Open one or more hot water taps to drain the hot water circuit.
• To ensure the continued efficient and safe operation of the
boiler it is recommended that it is checked and serviced as
necessary at regular intervals.
The frequency of servicing will depend upon the particular
installation conditions and usage.
If this appliance is installed in a rented property there is a duty of
care imposed on the owner of the property by the current issue of
the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, Section 35.