Operation, Main unit operation – Sharp FU-Y30EU User Manual
Fan Speed Indicator Lights
Plasmacluster Indicator Light
POWER ON/OFF Button
Plasmacluster Ion ON/OFF
MAIN UNIT OPERATION
Power ON/OFF Button
• Press to start operation (short beep) and stop operation
• Plasmacluster Indicator Light and Fan Speed Indicator
Light turn on/off.
• Unless the power cord has been unplugged, the opera-
tions starts in the previous mode it was operated in.
Plasmacluster Ion ON/OFF Button
• Press the MODE Button to select the desired fan speed.
Indicator Lights will show the fan speed currently select-
• The operation mode can be switched as below.
Press the Plasmacluster Ion ON/OFF Button to turn
Plasmacluster Ion Mode ON and OFF.
When Plasmacluster is ON, the Plasmacluster Indica-
tor Light will turn on.(blue)
The unit will operate
quietly using minimal
The unit will operate at a
fan speed of MEDIUM.
The unit will operate at
a fan speed of MAX.