Messaging settings – Samsung SGH-T669AAATMB User Manual
Messaging Applications 106
Use the following options to set Sending options for Picture template messages.
• Priority: allows you to select the priority level of your messages.
• Expiration: set the length of time your messages are stored in the message center while the network attempts to deliver them.
• Delivery time: you can set a delay time before the phone sends your messages.
• Request delivery report: when this option is enabled, the network informs you whether your message was delivered.
• Request read report: when this option is enabled, your phone sends a request for a reply along with your message to the
• Keep a copy: you specify whether you want to keep a copy of the sent messages on your phone.
Touch Save to save your Sending options.
Text message settings
In this menu, you can set up a default text message. The last setting you accessed is automatically activated for
sending subsequent messages.
From the Home screen, touch Messages
Touch Sending options.
Touch one of the following options to set Send settings for text messages.
• Reply path: allows the recipient of your message to send you a reply message using your message center, if your network
supports this service.
• Request delivery report: when this option is enabled, the network informs you whether your message was delivered
Text message center
This option allows you to identify your Text Message Center. If the message center is not listed, you can customize
a center location by entering the center address and other qualifying information.
Touch Text message center.