Samsung SGH-T669AAATMB User Manual
Warranty Information 208
3. LIMITATIONS ON END USER RIGHTS. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise
attempt to discover the source code or algorithms of, the Software (except and only to the extent that such activity
is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation), or modify, or disable any features of, the
Software, or create derivative works based on the Software. You may not rent, lease, lend, sublicense or provide
commercial hosting services with the Software.
4. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. You agree that Samsung and its affiliates may collect and use technical information
gathered as part of the product support services related to the Software provided to you, if any, related to the
Software. Samsung may use this information solely to improve its products or to provide customized services or
technologies to you and will not disclose this information in a form that personally identifies you.
5. UPGRADES. This EULA applies to updates, supplements and add-on components (if any) of the Software that
Samsung may provide to you or make available to you after the date you obtain your initial copy of the Software,
unless we provide other terms along with such upgrade. To use Software identified as an upgrade, you must first
be licensed for the Software identified by Samsung as eligible for the upgrade. After upgrading, you may no longer
use the Software that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility.
6. SOFTWARE TRANSFER. You may not transfer this EULA or the rights to the Software granted herein to any third
party unless it is in connection with the sale of the mobile device which the Software accompanied. In such event,
the transfer must include all of the Software (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any
upgrades, this EULA) and you may not retain any copies of the Software. The transfer may not be an indirect
transfer, such as a consignment. Prior to the transfer, the end user receiving the Software must agree to all the
7. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Software is subject to export restrictions of various countries.
You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Software, including the
U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end user, end use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S.
and other governments.
8. TERMINATION. This EULA is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically
without notice from Samsung if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. Upon
termination of this EULA, you shall cease all use of the Software and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk
and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you. TO THE MAXIMUM
EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND