Samsung SGH-T669AAATMB User Manual
Touch Search contact and scroll through the list of contacts to locate the contact.
– or –
Touch Create contact (see “Storing a Number in the Phone’s Memory” on page 72.)
The Picture ID automatically attaches once you enter all the contact information.
The Photo saves as a Picture ID.
Editing a Photo
From the Home screen, press
then touch Photos.
When you access this menu, your phone displays the photos in Line view or Thumbnail view, depending on
which mode you select.
Select the photo that you want to edit, then touch More
The image loads.
Select one of the following options:
• File: allows you to Open a new photo, or choose Save as to save the current photo with a new name.
• Effects: allows you to apply special effects to the selected photo such as: Filter, Style, Warp, or Partial blur.
• Adjust: allows you to adjust the Auto level, Brightness, Contrast, and Color for this photo.
• Undo: allows you to reverse the previous effect or adjustment.
Touch the Tools bar tab to choose one of these tools:
• Rotate: allows you to rotate the position of the photo.
• Resize: allows you to resize the photo, to 1280x960, 640x480, 320x240 or 160x120, and Customize.
• Crop: allows you to use the crop tool to crop this photo. Drag the drop tool in the direction that you want to begin cropping (the
box expands with sizing points displayed). Touch the sizing points and drag the box in the direction you want to crop. When you
have the area you want to crop outlined, touch OK.
• Insert text: allows you to insert text onto this photo.