Samsung SGH-T669AAATMB User Manual
The following options are available:
Browse HiFi Ringers
Using the Browse HiFi Ringers option on the sounds list, you can access the web site preset by T-Mobile and
download new HiFi Ringers.
Using the Browse MegaTones option on the sounds list, you can access the web site preset by T-Mobile and
download new MegaTones.
Music & Sounds
This option uses the web browser to navigate to the T-Mobile Music and Sounds folder.
This folder lists all the music files on the phone and memory card.
Select an item in the Music menu and touch one of the following options:
• Create folder: allows you to create a folder in which to store music files.
• Manage: allows you to move or copy the selected music file to another folder or location.
Custom Slideshow: allows you to create a slide show.
Delete: allows you to delete the selected sound or multiple sounds.
Rename: allows you to change the name of this music file.
Sort by: allows you to sort the music file by Date, Type, Name, or Size.
Send via Bluetooth: allows you to send the selected music file to a Bluetooth enabled device.
Bluetooth visibility: allows you to enable this music file so it is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
Lock/Unlock: allows you to lock the music file to protect it from deletion, or unlock it to allow deletion.
• Back: displays the previous menu or screen.
Select a music file and then touch one of the following options:
• Set as: allows you to set the music as your Ring tone, a Individual ringtone, an Alarm tone, Message tone, or Calendar
• Send via: allows you to send the music file via Message or to a Bluetooth enabled device.
• Details: displays the music Name, Format, Size, Forwarding, Date created, and Location.