Samsung SGH-T669AAATMB User Manual
In this menu you can review the photos you have taken.
From the Home screen, press
then touch Applications
When you access this menu, your phone displays the photos in Line view or Thumbnail view, depending on
which mode you select.
Touch the Line view/Thumbnail view/Photo view icon in the upper, left corner of the screen to change the
view. The following options are available:
• My Album: allows you to view images stored in My Album.
• Take photo: allows you to take a photo.
• Slideshow: allows you to view your photos as a slide show.
• Create folder: allows you to create a folder for your photos.
Custom Slideshow: allows you to create a slide show if you have multiple photos in the folder.
Manage: allows you to move or copy image files to another location.
Delete: allows you to delete one or more image files.
Rename: allows you to rename an image file.
Sort by: allows you to organize your image files by Date, Type, Name, or Size.
Send via Bluetooth: allows you to send the selected image to a Bluetooth enabled device.
Bluetooth visibility: allows you to enable this image so it is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
Lock/Unlock: allows you to lock this image file to protect it from deletion, or unlock it to allow deletion.
Select a photo on the screen to view the photo.
While viewing the photo, choose from the following options:
• Send via: allows you to send the selected photo as a Message, Email, Exchange email, or to a Bluetooth enabled device.
• Set as: allows you to set the photo as your Picture ID, or Wallpaper.
Send to My Album: allows you to send the photo to My Album.