Current release value shift control, Over-current protective control, High-pressure sw control – Toshiba CARRIER RAV-SP300AT2-UL User Manual
Page 36: Auto restart
– 36 –
7. Current release value shift control
1) This control purposes to prevent troubles of
the electronic parts such as the compressor
driving elements and the compressor during
2) The current release control value (
selected from the following table according
to TO sensor value.
Current release control value (I1)
8. Over-current protective control
1) When the over-current protective circuit detected an abnormal current, stop the compressor.
2) The compressor restarts after 2 minutes 30 seconds as setting  as an error count.
3) When the error count  was found, determine an error and restart operation is not performed.
4) For the error display contents, confirm on the check code list.
9. High-pressure SW control
1) The operation frequency is controlled to restrain abnormal rising of high pressure by the High-pressure SW.
2) When cooling operation detects abnormal pressure of the stop zone, stop the compressor and the error
count becomes +1.
3) When the compressor stopped with 2), the compressor will restart only when the pressure lowers under
the reset pressure after 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
122°F (50°C) ≤ TO
113°F (45°C) ≤ TO < 122°F (50°C)
102.2°F (39°C) ≤ TO < 113°F (45°C)
TO < 102.2°F (39°C)
4) The error count when the compressor stopped
with 2) is cleared after the operation continued
for 10 minutes.
If the error count becomes  without clearing,
the error is determined and reactivation is not
5) For the error display contents, confirm on
the check code list.
Pressure of High-pressure switch control
601.8 + 0
⎛ 4.15 +0
– 29 psi ⎝
–0.2 MPa ⎠
± 29 psi (3.20 ± 0.2 MPa)
10. Auto restart
It restarts the operation automatically after resetting the unexpected stop of power supply such as power
After returning from a power failure, the auto restart function reads the operation status from EEPROM
and then restarts the operation automatically according to the operation contents.
3) Setup of function exchange by wired remote
controller CODE No. (DN): 28