Over-current protective control, High-pressure sw control, Current release value shift control – Toshiba CARRIER RAV-SP300AT2-UL User Manual
– 42 –
8. Over-current protective control
1) When the over-current protective circuit detected an abnormal current, stop the compressor.
2) The compressor restarts after 2 minutes 30 seconds setting  as an error count.
3) When the error count  was found, determine an error and restart operation is not performed.
4) For the error display contents, confirm on the check code list.
9. High-pressure SW control
1) The operation frequency is controlled to restrain abnormal rising of high pressure by the High-pressure SW.
2) When cooling operation detects abnormal pressure of the stop zone, stop the compressor and the error
count becomes +1.
3) When the compressor stopped with 2), the compressor will restart only when the pressure lowers under
the reset pressure after 5 minutes.
601.8 + 0
⎛ 4.15 +0
– 29 psi ⎝
–0.2 MPa ⎠
± 29 psi (3.20 ± 0.2 MPa)
Pressure of High-pressure switch control
7. Current release value shift control
1) This control purposes to prevent troubles
of the electronic parts such as the
compressor driving elements and the
compressor during cooling operation.
2) The current release control value (11) is
selected from the following table
according to TO sensor value.
Current release control value (I1)
111.2°F (44°C) ≤ To
102.2°F (39°C) ≤ To < 111.2°F (44°C)
To < 102.2°F (39°C)
4) The error count when the compressor
stopped with 2) is cleared after the operation
continued for 10 minutes.
If the error count becomes  without clearing,
the error is determined and reactivation is not
5) For the error display contents, confirm on the
check code list.