Toshiba CARRIER RAV-SP300AT2-UL User Manual
– 44 –
11. Compressor protective control <RAV-SP240AT2-UL only>
1) This control purposes to raise the operation frequency until 45Hz for 2 minutes in order to protect the
compressor (Prevention of oil accumulation in the refrigerating cycle) when the status that the operation
frequency is 45Hz or less has continued for 10 hours was calculated.
The operation frequency follows the normal indoor command after controlling.
2) Although the compressor may stop by THERMO-OFF control when the room temperature varies and
then attains the set temperature by this control, it is not abnormal.
3) During this control works, if stopping the operation by the remote controller, the operation does not
12. Auto restart
It restarts the operation automatically after resetting the unexpected stop of power supply such as power
After returning from a power failure, the auto restart function reads the operation status from EEPROM
and then restarts the operation automatically according to the operation contents.
3) Setup of function exchange by wired remote
controller CODE No. (DN): 28