Toshiba CARRIER RAV-SP300AT2-UL User Manual
– 60 –
Dip switch setup
• When turning on 1) only of SW803, the latest error
is displayed. As the memory is stored, it can be
confirmed even if the power supply is turned off
once. (excluding outside temp. sensor (TO) error)
• When the work finished or the outdoor temp.
sensor (TO) error was found, turn off all of SW803.
(The error which occurs at present is displayed.)
Check CODE No. .
Correct wiring of connectors
and terminal blocks.
Check indoor P.C. board.
Check outdoor P.C. board.
and inter-unit wires.
Is setting of group address
of remote controller correct?
Are inner wiring and
inter-unit wires (1, 2, 3) normal?
Are CN04 connection and
wiring of terminal blocks (1, 2, 3) normal?
Does D502 (Orange LED) flash after
power supply is turned on again?
Check and troubleshooting
(Item without special mention Indicates part of outdoor unit.)
[Indoor/Outdoor communication error]
• When even a LED of D800 to D804 (Yellow)
goes on, error occurrence is indicated. <Display 1>
• If pushing the button switch SW800 for 1 second
under the above condition, the yellow LED is
displayed with flashing. <Display 2>
• When pushing SW800 for 1 second again, the
status returns to <Display 1>.
• The error contents can be confirmed by combining
<Display 1> and <Display 2>.
(Error occurred) (Push SW800)
(Example of discharge temp. sensor error)
: Go off,
: Go on,
<Latest error display>
Only 1) of SW803 is ON.
<Error display, which occurs at present>
All SW803 are OFF. (Initial status)
RAV-SP240AT2-UL, RAV-SP300AT2-UL, SP360AT2-UL, SP420AT2-UL
1) This section describes the diagnostic method for each check code displayed on the remote controller.
2) In some cases, a check code indicates multiple symptoms.
In this case, confirm LED display on the outdoor P.C. board to narrow the contents to be confirmed.
3) The check code on the remote controller is displayed only when the same error occurred continuously by
multiple times while LED of the outdoor P.C. board displays even an error which occurred once.
Therefore the display on the remote controller may differ from that of LED.
LED display on outdoor P.C. board