IKA Topolino mobil User Manual
batteries is not exceeded
• Follow the safety instructions, guidelines, occupational
health and safety and accident prevention regulations.
n -- M
m!! Effects of the magnetic field
have to be taken into account (e.g. data storage media,
• Wear your personal protective equipment in accordance
with the hazard category of the media to be processed.
Otherwise there is a risk from:
- splashing and evaporation of liquids
- Escape of toxic or inflammable gases
• The appliance is not suitable for manual operation.
• Set up the appliance in a spacious area on an even,
stable, clean, non-slip, dry and fireproof surface.
• The feet of the appliance must be clean and
• Position the knob at the left stop before starting up.
Gradually increase the speed. Reduce the speed if
- the medium splashes out of the vessel because the
speed is too high
- the appliance is not running smoothly
- the container moves on the base plate.
• Check the appliance and accessories beforehand for
• Do not used damaged components. Only replace
damaged parts with spare parts identical to the original
in function and quality.
• Beware of and avoid hazards due to
- flammable materials
- glass breakage
- incorrect container size
- overfilling of media
- unsafe condition of container or of the complete
• Only process media that will not react dangerously to
the extra energy produced through processing. This also
applies to any energy produced in other ways,
e.g. through light irradiation.
• It may be possible for wear debris from rotating acces-
sory parts to reach the material being processed.
ott operate the appliance in explosive atmospheres,
with hazardous substances or under water.
• The appliance must only be disconnected from the
mains supply by pulling out the plug-in power supply
• Safe operation is only guarnateed with the accessories
described in the “Accessories” chapter.
• The centre of gravity of the assembly must lie within the
the surface on which it is set up.
• The device will automatically restart following any inter-
ruption to the power supply.
• The appliance may heat up when in use.
• The voltage stated on the type plate must correspond
to the mains voltage.
• Protect the appliance and accessories from bumps and
• The appliance and the power supply unit are mainten-
ance-free and must not be opened.
• Dispose of old batteries and defective appliances
in accordance with the statutory regulations.