IKA Topolino mobil User Manual
- For mixing of liquids independently of a mains power supply
- Laboratories - Schools - Pharmacies
- Please unpack the device carefully
- In the case of any damage a detailed report must be set
immediately (post, rail or forwarder).
• Contents of package
- Magnetic stirrer
- Plug-in power supply unit
- Four batteries (AA)
- Operating instructions
- Set the knob to the left stop (you will hear and feel it
clicking into place)
- Disc onnect the AC adapter from the appliance before
inserting the batteries.
- The battery compartments are located on the underside
of the appliance. Remove the battery compartment
cover by pressing the two tabs on the side.
- Pay attention to the correct polarity when inserting the
batteries. The polarity is indicated in the battery com-
- Fit the battery compartment cover again and press to
close. The cover engages audibly.
Use only the rechargeable Type AA batteries recom
mended by the manufacturer. Never use conventional,
non-rechargeable batteries as considerable material and
health damage and personal injury cannot be ruled out.
The batteries could explode or be destroyed. Further-
more, the appliance may be damaged or destroyed.
Use only four rechargeable batteries of the same type
and same capacity.
- Insert the round plug of the AC adapter to the socket on
the rear of the appliance
- Connect the AC adapter to a plug socket
The batteries are charged as soon as the AC adapter is
You can continue to use the appliance stirrer drive during
the entire charging process.
The charging cycle is performed automatically in the follow-
• Step 1: Rapid charging - red charge indicator flashing
The duration of the charging cycle depends on the dis-
charge state and capacity of the battery and can be up to 3
Charging of the batteries during the cycle: approx. 0 - 80%.
• Step 2: Normal charging - red charge indicator teady