Manual wing fold transport to field operation, Manual wing fold transport to field operation -7 – Kinze 3200 Wing-Fold Planter Rev. 7/14 User Manual
MANUAL WING FOLD TRANSPORT TO FIELD OPERATION
Planter wings may swing suddenly and cause death or serious injury.
Do not stand between wings and frame when folding or unfolding
planter. Planter must be on a level surface in all directions.
SUMMARIzED TRANSPORT TO FIELD SEqUENCE
• With center lift cylinders retracted and lockups in place, remove
wing lock pins and fold wings out.
• Swing wing locking eyebolts into place.
• Extend lift cylinders.
• Remove center section lift cylinder lockups.
• Lower planter.
• Tighten wing locking eyebolts.
• Release turnbuckle at center of planter.
NOTE: Read following information for detailed instructions.
1. With planter raised and cylinder lockups in place, remove wing
lock pins at marker support and hitch. Fold wings out
to operating position.
NOTE: If wing lift tires are not raised, with cylinder lockups
in place on four center section lift cylinders, move tractor
hydraulic control to lowering position until cylinders are
fully retracted and wing tires are fully raised.
NOTE: Use special wrench stored on inside of hitch for center turnbuckle and wing lock eyebolt
hex nuts. Always return wrench to storage location after use.
Wing lock pin locations
2. Swing wing locking eyebolts into position to lock each wing.
3. Operate hydraulic lever to extend lift cylinders. (Wing wheel
cylinders may not fully extend.)
4. Remove cylinder lockups from four center section lift
cylinders and place them in storage positions on wheel
5. Lower planter. Hold tractor hydraulic control 5 to 10 seconds
with cylinders fully retracted to rephase system.
6. Tighten wing lock 1¼" hex nuts.
Securing wing lock eyebolt