Row marker adjustment, Row marker adjustment -14 – Kinze 3200 Wing-Fold Planter Rev. 7/14 User Manual
ROW MARKER ADJUSTMENT
1. Multiply number of rows by average row spacing in inches to determine total planting width.
2. Lower planter and row marker assembly to ground.
3. Measure from planter center line to a point where blade contacts ground.
4. Adjust row marker extension so distance from marker disc blade to center line of planter is equal to total planting
width. Adjust right and left row marker assemblies equally and securely tighten clamping bolts.
Row Marker Lengths
8 Row 36"
288" (731.5 cm)
8 Row 38"
304" (772.2 cm)
12 Row 30"
360" (914.4 cm)
Setting marker disc blade assembly at a sharper angle than needed
adds stress to row marker assembly and shortens bearing and
blade life. Set blade angle only as needed to leave a clear mark.
Marker disc blade is installed with concave side facing inward. Spindle assembly is slotted so hub and blade can be
angled to throw more or less dirt.
5. Loosen hardware and move assembly as required.
6. Tighten bolts to specified torque.
7. Do a field test to ensure markers are properly adjusted.
NOTE: A notched marker blade is available from Kinze through your Kinze Dealer for use in more
severe no till conditions.
Loosen hardware to adjust blade angle.
Concave side faces
Row marker disc blade angle adjustment