Monitor key functions -7, 7 kpm ii monitor operation – Kinze 3200 Wing-Fold Planter Rev. 7/14 User Manual
KPM II Monitor Operation
MONITOR KEy FUNCTIONS
Push keys allow user to select or change operating mode, active displays or current configuration. Depending on operating mode or current
display selected, some keys are valid while some are not. Each key press, if valid, is acknowledged by a short beep and an action is taken.
If the key press has no action associated, the key press is considered invalid, and user will not get any feedback.
• Selects application mode (rear/front, left/right or four sections up to a maximum of 72 rows) at the beginning of installation in setup mode.
• Selects the active section(s) (rear, rear/front, left, right or left/right) in operation mode.
• Has no affect on a system configured to monitor only one section.
• While programming monitor, the key will select the digit to change.
• Immediately displays current ground speed.
• If the current average population or average spacing is displayed, this key sequentially displays seed population/spacing on each row.
• If display shows functions other than average seed population or spacing, pressing SCAN sequentially displays speed, average seed
population and average seed spacing.
• Pressing a second time freezes display on current row.
• Pressing a third time restarts sequential display.
SEED POPULATION/SEED SPACING
• Immediately displays the average seed POPULATION and average seed SPACING of all active rows.
• Each press alternates between seed spacing and seed population.
AREA FIELD/AREA TOTAL
• Immediately displays the field or total area planted since the field/total area was last cleared.
• Each press alternates between field area and total area.
• Ends and saves the new setup during installation.
• Acknowledges and silences alarms in the operation mode.
UP ARROW AND DOWN ARROW
• Scrolls sequentially through the display options on lower LCD display.
• Freezes on current row in scan mode.
• Scrolls sequentially through rows when population scan is frozen.
• Used to enter programmable values in programming mode.
• The UP and DOWN Arrow keys can be pressed at same time to start the CLEAR function.
SETUP ENTER/SETUP ExIT
• Enters and exits programming mode.
• Powers unit on and off.