Optional accessories, Uses, Procedures – SINGER XL100 Quantum User Manual
Page 55: Corded pintucks, Open toe embroidery foot (part n0.386023), Darning/embroidery foot (partno.3860i7), Quilter’s foot (part no.386005), Optional accessories ,53, Open toe embroidery foot, Darning/embroidery foot
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
- Sews evenly spaced plain twin needle pintucks.
- Sews evenly spaced corded twin needle pintucks.
1) Insert twin needle and thread machine with two
spools of thread, using auxiliary spool pin. (See page
2) Select straight stitch pattern and adjust needle to
center position (3.6).
3) Mark straight line for first pintuck.
4) Stich along marked line. Increase tension as desired,
to make pintucks stand up.
5) Place first tuck into desired groove on bottom of
pintuck foot. Stitch, allowing groove to guide fabric for
evenly spaced tucks.
Follow procedure above, but place cording under fabric.
Lower twin needle by hand to ensure cording is centered
inbetween stitch, being sure to catch cording between
Open toe embroidery foot
- For satin stitching.
- For applique.
- For machine embroidery, cutwork and fagoting.
- This foot allows a clear view for sewing above tech
- Follow instructions found in Singer Sewing Reference
- For free-motion embroidery, darning & monogramming.
1) Drop feed dog.
2) Place fabric into embroidery hoop (optional).
3) Attach foot and tighten presser foot screw with
exclusive screwdriver. Begin stitching, moving hoop
as you stitch. If not using hoop, grasp fabric firmly
with two hands and hold taut.
Sew at slow to medium even sewing speed.
- To sew perfect 1/4" seams for piecing quilt blocks.
- To sew narrow seams, such as those In doll clothes.
- Use in place of A foot.
- Select straight stitch pattern full left (automatic)
- To cut and overedge fabric in one step.
- Remove presser foot holder and attach
side cutter. Follow Instructions which
come with side cutter.
- Tighten presser foot screw with