Sampler card patterns of embroidery, Multi-color embroidery, Outline embroidery – SINGER XL100 Quantum User Manual
Page 60: Sampler card patterns of embroidery ,59, Singer
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Sampler Card Patterns of Embroidery
2. Multi-color embroidery
Each time ^ button is pressed, lower LCD touch-screen
will change to show
different screens (total 23 patterns).
* Entire pattern is embroidered using a single cojor needle
(1) Press pattern appearing on the lower LCD touch-screen.
(2) Pattern will appear on upper LCD window.
(3) Determine area of pattern to be embroidered inside frame
by pressing arrows on
(4) Confirm sew area with key.
* . • .
• • • •
(1) Press key, and color steps will be shown on upper
(2) Follow steps 3 and 4 in outline embroidery.
(3) Change needle thread to yellow and start sewing
machine. When pattern is finished, machine will automati
cally stop and cut thread.
(4) Follow step 3 to sew other colors of pattern.
, ^ Si/
' If embroidery pattern area exceeds
embroidery frame, machine warns
operator with an electronic sound.