Battery information and care – LG G6 H872 User Manual

Page 164

background image

For Your Safety


Battery Information and Care

Always unplug the charger from the wall socket after the device is fully charged

to save unnecessary power consumption of the charger.

Please read the manual of specified charger about charging method.

Do not damage the power cord by bending, twisting, or heating. Do not use the

plug if it is loose as it may cause electric shock or fire.

Do not place any heavy items on the power cord. Do not allow the power cord

to be crimped as it may cause electric shock or fire.

Unplug the power cord prior to cleaning your device, and clean the power plug

pin when it’s dirty. When using the power plug, ensure that it’s firmly connected.

If not, it may cause excessive heat or fire. If you put your device in a pocket or

bag without covering the receptacle of the device (power plug pin), metallic

articles (such as a coin, paperclip or pen) may short-circuit the device. Always

cover the receptacle when not in use.

Recharge the device after long periods of non-use to maximize battery life.

Battery life will vary due to usage pattern and environmental conditions.

Please use only an approved charging accessory to charge your LG device.

Improper handling of the charging port, as well as the use of an incompatible

charger, may cause damage to your device and void the warranty.

Charging temperature range is regulated between 0°C/32°F and 45°C/113°F.

Do not charge the device out of recommended temperature range. Charging

out of recommended range might cause the generating heat or serious damage

of battery. And also, it might cause the deterioration of battery’s characteristics

and cycle life.

Do not use or leave the device under the blazing sun or in heated car by

sunshine. The battery may generate heat, smoke or flame. And also, it might

cause the deterioration of battery’s characteristics or cycle life.

If the skin or cloth is smeared with liquid from the battery, wash with fresh

water. It may cause the skin inflammation.

Please take your device to an authorized service center immediately if this


Do not handle the device with wet hands while it is being charged. It may cause

an electric shock or seriously damage your device.

Do not charge while the device or charging cable is wet or contains moisture.

This can cause fire, electric shock, injury or damage to device.

This manual is related to the following products: