What this warranty does not cover – LG G6 H872 User Manual
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
(5) Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide information to reasonably
prove the date of purchase.
(6) The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to the Customer
Service Department of LG. LG shall bear the cost of shipping the product back
to the consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
(1) Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal
and customary manner.
(2) Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage,
exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized
connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration,
improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of LG, including
damage caused by shipping, blown fuses, spills of food or liquid.
(3) Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material
(4) That the Customer Service Department at LG was not notified by consumer of
the alleged defect or malfunction of the product during the applicable limited
(5) Products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
(6) This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in
fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to
any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
(7) Damage resulting from use of non LG approved accessories.
(8) All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or
damaged due to normal customer use.
(9) Products operated outside published maximum ratings.
(10) Products used or obtained in a rental program.
(11) Consumables (such as fuses).