Explosion, shock, and fire hazards – LG G6 H872 User Manual
For Your Safety
Do not place or answer calls while charging the device as it may short-circuit the
device and/or cause electric shock or fire.
Talking on your device for a long period of time may reduce call quality due to
heat generated during use.
Notice for Battery Replacement
Do not remove the back cover.
Your device has an internal battery. For your safety, do not remove the
battery incorporated in the product. If you need to replace the battery,
take it to the nearest authorized LG Electronics service point or dealer
Li-Ion Battery is a hazardous component which can cause injury.
Battery replacement by non-qualified professional can cause damage
to your device.
Explosion, Shock, and Fire Hazards
Do not put your device in a place subject to excessive dust and keep the
minimum required distance between the power cord and heat sources.
Unplug the power cord prior to cleaning your device, and clean the power plug
pin when it’s dirty.
When using the power plug, ensure that it’s firmly connected. If not, it may
cause excessive heat or fire.
If you put your device in a pocket or bag without covering the receptacle of the
device (power plug pin), metallic articles (such as a coin, paperclip or pen) may
shortcircuit the device and may cause an explosion. Always cover the receptacle
when not in use.
Do not charge while the device or charging cable is wet or contains moisture.
This can cause fire, electric shock, injury or damage to device.