Post-assembly checks – Goulds Pumps 3196 i-FRAME - IOM User Manual
Perform these checks after you assemble the pump, then continue with pump startup:
• Rotate the shaft by hand in order to make sure that it rotates easily and smoothly and that
there is no rubbing.
• Open the isolation valves and check the pump for leaks.
Install the back pull-out assembly (except HT 3196)
Never remove the back pull-out assembly without assistance.
1. Clean the casing fit and install the casing gasket (351) on the seal chamber and stuffing-
2. Loosen the clamping bolts (370C) and jack bolts (370D) on the bearing housing.
3. Install the back pull-out assembly in the casing.
Model 3196 i-FRAME Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual