Deleting images – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
• This function works only in Play mode. page 20
• You can erase the images recorded on the storage media.
• An image that has been deleted cannot be recovered.
1. Touch the HD Movie (
HD) tab, SD Movie (
SD) tab, or Photo (
2. Touch the Menu (
) tab “Delete.”
3. Touch the desired option tab on the screen (“Select Files” or “All Files”).
• “Select Files”: Deletes individual images.
To delete individual images, touch images in order to select them for deletion.
) indicator is displayed on the selected images.
Touching the thumbnail image toggles between the thumbnail image being selected
for deletion (the (
) indicator appears on image) or not (the (
) indicator is removed
from image). Touch the OK (
• “All Files”: Deletes all images.
To delete all images, simply touch “All Files.”
4. The message according to the selected option will appear. Touch “Yes.”
• After completion, selected images will be deleted. (Accordingly, the deleted ﬁles also
disappear in the playlist. page 97)
• It operates identically in the full image display.
• To protect important images from accidental deletion, activate the image
protection. page 99
• The protect ( ) indicator will blink if you try to delete a image that was previously
protected. page 99
You must release the protect function to delete the image.
• If the write protection tab on the memory card is set to lock, you cannot delete.
• You can also format the storage media to delete all the images at once.
Be aware that all ﬁles and data including protected ﬁles will be erased. page 82
• You can also access it by using the Q.MENU button.
Press the Q.MENU button.
1 / 2
1 / 1
1 / 2