Setting the number of copies to print, Direct printing with a pictbridge printer – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Setting the number of copies to print
• You can set the number of prints in the single display view only.
• Select the photo image to print in the single display mode, and touch the Menu (
tab “Print Mark (DPOF)” decrease (
) or increase (
) tab (select the number of
Up to 99 copies can be set to print of each image.
• It operates identically in the full image display (single image displayed on the screen).
• Print marked photo images will show the (
) indicator when they are displayed.
“Reset All” and “Set All” options may take a long time depending on the number of stored images.
DIRECT PRINTING WITH A PICTBRIDGE PRINTER
• This function works only in Play mode. page 20
• If your printer is compatible with PictBridge, photo images can
be printed easily by connecting the camcorder with the USB
cable directly to the printer. DPOF setting can also be used.
NOTICE: After selecting “PictBridge” in the menu, connect the
1. Set the “USB Connect” to “PictBridge.” page 89
2. Connect your HD camcorder to the printer using the provided
3. Turn your printer power on.
• The thumbnail index view of the photo image will appear.
4. Touch a photo image to print, then touch the Print (
• To search for a photo image, touch the previous image (
) or next image (
• The message “Print ?” will appear.
5. Touch “Yes.”
• The selected photo image will be printed.
• After the connection, the easy printing menu will display on the LCD screen. To display the PictBridge menu,
touch the Menu (
) tab. For more information about the PictBridge menu, refer to page 104.
1 / 12
1 / 2