Using the menu items – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
using the menu items
EV (Exposure Value) (
The HD camcorder usually adjusts the exposure automatically. You can also manually adjust the exposure depending
on the recording conditions.
Setting the exposure manually:
When manually setting the exposure, the default setting appears as the value is automatically adjusted according to
the environmental light conditions.
Touch the decrease (
) or increase (
) tab to adjust the exposure while viewing the
image on the LCD screen.
• Exposure value can be set between “-2.0” and “+2.0.”
• The exposure value setting will be applied and the (
) indicator and setting value are
Manual exposure is recommended in situations listed below:
• When shooting using reverse lighting or when the background is too bright.
• When shooting on a reﬂective natural background such as at the beach or when skiing.
• When the background is overly dark or the subject is bright.
This function will be set to “0” in the EASY Q mode.