Recording – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
• Basic procedures to record a movie or photo image are described below and on the following pages.
• This camcorder provides one combined movie and photo record mode.
You can easily record movies or photos in the same mode without having to change it.
RECORDING MOVIE IMAGES
• You can record movie images in Record mode only. page 20
• This HD camcorder provides two Recording start/stop buttons.
One is on the rear side of the camcorder and the other is on the LCD panel.
Select the one that works best for you.
1. Turn the HD camcorder on.
• Connect a power source to the HD camcorder.
(A battery pack or an AC power adaptor) pages 14,18
• Open the LCD screen and the HD camcorder is powered on automatically.
You can also turn the HD camcorder on by pressing the Power (
The lens cover opens automatically when HD camcorder is powered on.
• Set the appropriate storage media.
(If you want to record on a memory card, insert the memory card.)
2. Check the subject on the LCD screen.
3. Press the Recording start/stop button.
• The recording ( ) indicator will display, and recording will start.
• To stop recording, press the Recording start/stop button again.
4. When recording is ﬁnished, turn the HD camcorder off by using the Power (
) button for about 1 second.