Connection, Connecting to a tv, Connecting to a high deﬁnition tv – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
You can view the recorded movie and photo images on a large screen by connecting the HD camcorder to an HDTV or
CONNECTING TO A TV
Before connecting to a TV
• The connection method and resolution may differ, depending on your TV and cables that are used.
• For more information about the connection, refer to your TV’s user manual.
• Use the supplied AC power adaptor as the power source. page 18
Connecting to a high deﬁnition TV
To play back the HD-quality (1920x1080 or 1280x720) movie images, you need a high deﬁnition TV (HDTV).
Connect your HD camcorder to a TV with the
HDMI cable. (The HDMI cable is an optional
1. Connect your HD camcorder to a TV with
t your HD camcorder to a TV with
the Component/AV (Y/P
, Audio L/R)
2. Set the output signal for TV using the
“Analogue TV Out” function. page 89