Printing photo images, Pictbridge menu – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Setting the number of copies to print
Touch the decrease (
) or increase (
) tab to select the number of prints.
• If the image moves to the previous or next, the number of copies is reset.
To cancel print setting
Touch the Return (
) tab on the screen.
To stop printing after printing starts
The conﬁrmation screen appears while printing.
Touch “Cancel” on the screen.
Setting the date/time imprint option
Touch the Menu (
) tab “Date/Time” “Off,” “Date,” “Time,” or
“Date & Time” Return (
To print using the DPOF setting
If the printer is compatible with DPOF, you can use the DPOF setting. page 102
• If the printer is not recognised, or to print again after direct printing with a PictBridge printer,
remove the USB cable, select “PictBridge” in the menu again, and then reconnect the cable.
• The date/time imprint option may not be supported by all printers.
Check with your printer manufacturer.
The “Date/Time” menu cannot be setup if the printer does not support this option.
• PictBridge™ is a registered trademark of CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association),
an image transfer standard developed by Canon, Fuji, HP, Olympus, Seiko Epson, and Sony.
• Use the USB cable provided with the HD camcorder.
• Use the AC power adaptor for your HD camcorder during PictBridge direct printing.
Turning your HD camcorder off during printing might damage data on the storage media.
• Movie images are not available for printing.
• You can set various printing options depending on the printer. Please refer to the user manual
of the printer for details.
• Do not remove USB cable or memory card during printing.
• You may not print photo images recorded on other devices.
printing photo images
1 / 1
1 / 1
Date & Time
1 / 12