Wind cut ( ), Digital zoom ( ) – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Wind Cut (
You can reduce wind noise when recording sound from the built-in microphone.
If “Wind Cut: On” is set, the low-frequency components in the sound picked up by the microphone will be cut off
during recording: This makes it easier to hear voice and sound during playback.
• Use the Wind Cut when recording in windy places such as a beach.
Disable the function.
Minimizes wind noise or other noise while recording.
• When the “Wind Cut” is “On,” some low frequency sound is eliminated along with the sound of the wind.
• Make sure the “Wind Cut” is set to “Off” when you want the microphone to be sensitive as possible.
Digital Zoom (
You can select the maximum zoom level in case you want to zoom to a level greater than optical zoom magniﬁcation.
Up to 10x zoom is performed digitally.
This right side of the bar shows the digital zooming factor.
The zooming zone appears when you select the zooming level.
Up to 10X zoom is performed optically.
Up to 10X zoom is performed optically, and after that, up to 10X zoom is performed
digitally. (Zooming more than 10X is achieved digitally, up to 100X when combined
with optical zoom.)
• The image quality may deteriorate depending on how much you zoom in on the subject.
• Maximum zooming may result in lower image quality.