Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Do not plug or unplug the power cord
with wet hands. There is a risk of electric
Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or
reform the camcorder or the AC adaptor to
avoid a risk of ﬁre or electric shock.
Keep the power-cord unplugged when
not in use or during lightning storms to
prevent ﬁre hazard.
When cleaning the AC adaptor, unplug
the power-cord to avoid a risk of a
malfunction or electric shock.
If the camcorder makes an abnormal sound, or smell
or smokes, unplug the power-cord immediately and
request service from a Samsung service centre.
There is a risk of ﬁre or personal injury.
Do not dispose of battery pack in a ﬁre as
it may explode.
Do not use the AC adaptor if it has
damaged, split or broken cords or wires.
Doing so may cause ﬁre or electric shock.
Do not connect the AC adaptor unless the
plug can be fully inserted with no part of
the blades exposed.
Keep the used lithium battery or memory
card out of the reach of children. If the
lithium battery or memory card is swallowed
by children, consult physician immediately.
Never use cleaning ﬂuid or similar
chemicals. Do not spray cleaners directly
on the camcorder.
Keep the camcorder away from water
when used near the beach or pool or
when it rains. There is a risk of malfunction
or electric shock.
If the camcorder malfunctions, detach
immediately the AC adaptor or battery
from the camcorder to avoid ﬁre or injury.