Charging the battery pack, Inserting the battery pack, Ejecting the battery pack – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
CHARGING THE BATTERY PACK
IA-BP85NF or IA-BP85ST battery pack only.
• The battery pack may be charged a little at the time of purchase.
• Be sure to charge the battery pack before you start using your HD camcorder.
Inserting the battery pack
1. Open the battery pack cover by sliding the OPEN switch to
the left as shown in the ﬁgure.
2. Insert the battery pack into the battery pack slot until it
• Make sure that SAMSUNG logo is facing up and the
camcorder is placed as shown in the ﬁgure.
3. Close the battery pack cover.
Ejecting the battery pack
1. Slide the Battery pack release switch and pull out the
• Gently slide the Battery pack release switch in the
direction as shown in the ﬁgure.
2. Close the battery pack cover.
• Additional battery packs are available at your local
• If the HD camcorder will not be in use for a while,
remove the battery pack from the HD camcorder.
Use only Samsung-approved battery packs.
Do not use batteries from other manufacturers because, there is a danger of overheating, ﬁre or explosion.
Samsung is not responsible for problems occuring due to using unapproved batteries.