Recording – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
SETTING THE ANTI-SHAKE (OIS: OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZER)
This function works only in Record mode. page 20
is a function that, within reasonable limits, compensates for shaking
movements produced when ﬁlming hand-held. Anti-shake (OIS) provides a more stable
- Recording with deep zooming
- Recording a close up picture of a small object
- Recording while walking, or moving
- Recording through the window, from inside a vehicle
Press the Anti-shake (OIS) (
) button to toggle the Anti-shake (OIS) mode between On and Off.
• The EASY Q mode automatically sets the Anti-Shake (OIS) to On.
• When Anti-Shake (OIS): On is set, there will be a slight difference between the actual movement and
the movement on screen.
• Excessive camcorder shake may not be entirely corrected even if Anti-Shake (OIS): On is set.
Firmly hold the HD camcorder with both hands.
• It is recommended that you specify Anti-Shake (OIS): Off when using the HD camcorder on a desk or
tripod (not supplied).
• When you record images with high magniﬁcation and the Anti-shake (OIS) is set to On in dark
locations, after-images may stand out. In this case, we recommend using a tripod (not supplied) and
turning the Anti-shake (OIS) to Off.