Using the menu items – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
using the menu items
You can use the “Format” function to completely delete all ﬁles and options on the storage media, including
You can format the built-in memory.
You can format the memory card.
• If you execute the format function, all ﬁles will be deleted completely and the erased ﬁles cannot be
• Formatting the storage media using a different device will cause a “Not Formatted” error.
• A memory card with the protection tab set to lock will not be formatted. page 30
• Format does not perform if the battery is low. We recommend using the AC power adaptor when formatting.
• The memory card format is executed by touching “Format.” (HMX-H100P/HMX-H1000P only)
File numbers are assigned to images in the order they were recorded.
Assigns ﬁle numbers in sequence even if the memory card is replaced with another
one or after formatting or deleting all ﬁles.
The ﬁle number is reset when a new folder is created.
Resets the ﬁle number to 0001 even after formatting or deleting all ﬁles or inserting
a new memory card. Use “Reset” when the folder and ﬁles cannot be created
anymore because the camcorder has reached its limit.