Connection – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
DUBBING IMAGES FROM THE CAMCORDER TO A VCR OR DVD/HDD RECORDER
• You can dub images played back on you camcorder to other recording devices, such as VCRs or DVD/HDD
• Refer to “editing movie images” to create a playlist by selecting desired scenes from those recorded on this HD
camcorder. page 97
• Use the provided Component/AV (Video, Audio L/R) cable to connect the HD camcorder to the other AV
1. Press the MODE button to set Play (
2. Set “Analogue TV Out” to “Composite.” page 89
3. Choose the desired image to be dubbed, then press
the record button on the connected device.
• The HD camcorder will start playback and the
recording device will dub it.
Be sure to use the AC power adaptor to power
the HD camcorder to prevent battery power from
shutting off during dubbing on the other video
VCR or DVD/HDD