Using a computer, Structure of folders and ﬁles on the storage media – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Using a computer
Structure of folders and ﬁles on the storage media
• The folder and ﬁle structure for storage media is as follows:
• Don’t arbitrarily change or remove the folder or ﬁle name. It may not be playable.
• The ﬁle naming follows DCF (Design rule for Camera File System).
Video ﬁle (H.264)
• The HD-quality (1920x1080 50i or 1280x720 50p) movie images have
p) movie images have
) movie images have
• The SD-quality movie images have SDV_####.MP4 format.
• The HD and SD quality movie images will be named as HDE_####.MP4
and SDE_####.MP4 respectively when you edit movie images using the PC
• The ﬁle number automatically increases when a new movie image ﬁle is created.
• Up to 9999 ﬁles are created in 999 folders.
• A new folder is created when more than 999~1000 ﬁles are created.
• As in movie image ﬁles, the ﬁle number automatically increases when a new image ﬁle is created.
• The maximum ﬁle number allowed is the same as in movie image ﬁles.
• A new folder stores ﬁles from CAM_0001.JPG.
• The folder name increases in the order of 100PHOTO 101PHOTO etc.
• Up to 9999 ﬁles are created in 999 folders. A new folder is created when more than 999~1000 ﬁles are