Preparation – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Charging the battery pack
1. Press the Power (
) button for about 1 second to turn off
the power and close the LCD screen.
2. Open the jack cover and connect the AC power adaptor to
the DC IN jack.
3. Connect the AC power adaptor to a wall socket.
4. Once charged, disconnect the AC power adaptor from the
DC IN jack on your HD camcorder.
• Even with the power switched off, the battery pack will
still discharge if it is left inserted in the HD camcorder.
• It is recommended you purchase one or more
It is recommended you purchase one or more
additional battery packs to allow continuous use of
your HD camcorder.
• The battery pack is not charged during the power
The battery pack is not charged during the power
saving mode, which may keep the mode indicator
on or ﬂashing. Open the LCD screen and press the
) button to turn off the camcorder for
button to turn off the camcorder for
charging. page 19
The colour of the CHG lamp indicates the power or charging state.
• If the battery pack has been fully charged, the charge indicator is green.
• If you are charging the battery, the colour of the charge indicator is
• If an error occurs while the battery pack in charging, the charging
indicator blinks green.
• The battery pack is charged over 95% after about 1 hour and 50
minutes, and the indicator colour changes to green. It takes about 2
hours for the battery pack to charge 100%.