Playback, Zooming during photo playback – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Zooming during photo playback
You can magnify the playback photo image from the original size.
Magniﬁcation can be adjusted with the Zoom lever or the Zoom button on LCD panel.
1. Touch the image you want to magnify.
2. Adjust the magniﬁcation with W (Wide angle)/T (Telephoto).
• The screen is framed and the image is magniﬁed starting from the centre of image.
• You can zoom in from X1.1 to X8.0 by sliding the Zoom lever.
• While the playback zoom is in use, other images cannot be selected.
3. Touch the up (
) tab to get the part you want in the
centre of the screen.
4. To cancel, touch the Return (
• You cannot apply the playback zoom function to the images that are recorded on
• The playback zoom function is available only in the photo play mode.
1 / 2