Troubleshooting, Symptoms and solutions – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
+ If these instructions do not solve your problem, contact your nearest Samsung authorised service centre.
Symptoms and solutions
The HD camcorder does not turn on.
• The battery pack may not be installed on your HD camcorder.
Insert a battery pack to the HD camcorder.
• The inserted battery pack may be discharged.
Charge the battery pack or replace it with a charged one.
• If you use the AC power adaptor, make sure it is properly connected to a wall
The power turns off automatically.
“Auto Power Off” set to “5 Min”? If no button is pressed for about 5 minutes,
the HD camcorder is automatically turned off (“Auto Power Off”). To disable this
option, change the setting of “Auto Power Off” to “Off.” page 87
• The battery pack is almost exhausted. Charge the battery pack or replace it with a
Power cannot be turned off.
• Remove the battery pack or unplug AC power adaptor, and connect the power
supply to the camcorder again before turning it on.
The battery pack is quickly discharged.
• The temperature is too low.
• The battery pack is not fully charged. Charge the battery pack again.
• The battery pack reached its lifespan and cannot be recharged.
Use another battery pack.